Saturday, December 12, 2009

Remember - remember, The 10th of November

Remember - remember, The 10th of November. That is the title of my post this time. Why..? Because of several reasons. This was the date I paid my broadband bills, the date my parents bought new SHOES (my mom bought 3), and not forget most importantly was the day that we all love to hate: THE RESULTS SHOW!!

As usual, the site was jammed and so difficult to access. I tried a bit later in the evening, and there it was. Just a bit like I expected but, there was a one 'F1' written. I saw that coming, and I saw it long time ago. It was just a case of too little too late. I worked and I prayed but if that was what God had written for me, I accept it calmly. It's just another test by Him. To make me stronger.

However now that I've know my result, I felt very light. What I have to do now is to reorganize again, just get ready to face my final semester, perhaps the toughest of all. Pray for me my friend as I will do the same too.
We will achieve success together...!

P.S:  Whatever it is, thanks a lot for all my lecturers and friends. You guys helped me a lot.

No comments: