Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Movie Review: Angels & Demons

Today, 26th of May, 2009. I finally get to go to the cinemas. After a long wait. Haha. So here is my first movie review. It is called Angels & Demons, staring Tom Hanks.

From the title, the first thing that came to my mind was this movie will surely feature terrifying ghosts, demons, and so on. Well I was wrong. It is something better, well for me. I don't know about you.

Anyway, I think it is better that you go watch it yourself because it won't be interesting if tell you what the movie is about, right..?
So I am going to skip to my opinions about this movie. This movie has a very interesting & detailed storyline. I was very impressed with the brilliance & the intelligence of Tom Hanks. The way he cracked the clues, and how he thinks, was fascinating, in this movie of course. There are rather disturbing scenes but nothing of the extreme. So, do not worry.

However, this story may be sensitive since it touches on religion. About the Pope, The Vatican City, & so on. Viewers discretion is advise. Overall, I found this movie very fascinating & worth my RM10 watching it.

P/S: Kepada kwn2 ku. Cerita ni mmg menarik sgt2. Contohnya mcm ia membawa kita mengenali tentang Vatican City, dan kisah2 Pope. Akan tetapi, cukup lah kite tahu sbg pengetahuan am. Cerita ni mmg byk menguji Keimanan kite. So byk2 la mengucap dan beristighfar kalau agak2 dah termendalami sgt. Insyallah, kite sentiasa dilindungi dan dijauhi azab-Nya. Amin

1 comment:

Bonbon Chaud said...

sempat pg tgk wayang...
mmm...not bad juga citer nie
kalu ade kt cinema lg
blh sy pg tgk...